Monday 8 April 2013

Barry M Gelly Nail Effects

Barry M has just recently launched 4 new shades to their Gelly Hi-Shine collection and I decided to snap up the Lychee colour , Ive been looking for a colour like this for ages so I thought I'd give it a go.The Gelly paints are designed to give you the glossy gel manicure look.





I had previously purchased the colours Satsuma and Grapefruit from Barry M and loved them.They really do shine and the colour for me lasted a long time before I had to re-do them.Barry M Hi-shine is £3.99 which i think is not a bad price at all and can be purchased at Superdrug which is where i normally get mine from.




So while I was on my mini Barry M haul I also picked up the Nail Effect in Ridley Road and this is most definitely one of my new favorite colours from Barry M plus the effect which is almost like a concrete effect.


The only negative I have regarding the Ridley Road colour is if your like me and you wear makeup etc , makeup and everyday dirt can start to appear in the nail effect which is a shame but for £3.99 not a major issue.

Barry M for me is my favorite brand of nail polish , I have nearly every colour and for a drugstore product you really cant complain. Im excited to see what other colours Barry M will introduce into there Hi-Shine collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment